About the Firm
Proven New York Lawyers Provide a Vigorous Defense Against Criminal and Traffic Charges
Skillful firm in Westbury and the Bronx battles to uphold clients’ rights
Prosecutors have an advantage when they charge someone with a felony, misdemeanor or traffic offense. To even the odds, you need a tough, experienced defense lawyer who can find the flaws in their case and successfully counter the allegations. Edelman, Krasin & Jaye PLLC has provided exceptional defense counsel to clients in the New York City metropolitan area since 1952. With offices in the Bronx and Westbury, we deliver aggressive representation to accused individuals throughout the five boroughs, Long Island, Westchester County and other locations. Whether you’ve been arrested in connection with a violent crime, a drunk driving charge or any other type of felony or misdemeanor count, our firm will fight to protect your rights and achieve the best result possible under the facts of your case.
Professional advocates protecting defendants since 1952
Nothing is more important than finding a skillful defense attorney when you’re facing potential incarceration, fines or the permanent stigma that accompanies a criminal conviction. You can trust the reputation we’ve built over more than six decades, because our lawyers are:
- Highly recommended — Our commitment to fair treatment for the accused has led to high praise from clients and colleagues. Senior partners Paul B. Edelman and William T. Jaye have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Focused on winning — We have the legal and practical knowledge to assess a case strategically and guide you toward a favorable outcome. No matter the charge, we’re not intimidated by overzealous prosecutors or inflated charges. After outlining your options, we’ll press for a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement depending on your circumstances and choices.
- Responsive advisers — Instead of sitting back and waiting for a deal, our lawyers take a hands-on approach to your defense. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered promptly and completely so you always know where your case stands.
If you’ve been accused of a crime, you have fundamental rights. But without the proper counsel, those rights can be infringed from your first contact with law enforcement. We provide a free initial consultation to give you the immediate legal support you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished attorneys defend New Yorkers in Nassau, Suffolk and the five boroughs
Throughout Long Island and New York City, our firm represents New Yorkers in criminal defense
- Felonies and misdemeanors — We provide a tenacious defense for clients in a range of charges, from misdemeanors such as third-degree assault to felonies such as sex crimes, homicide and weapons charges.
- Traffic violations — Being found guilty of a traffic violation can trigger a heavy fine, increased insurance premiums and possibly even jail time. If you feel that your citation was not warranted, we’ll identify potential defenses.
- White collar crimes — Our firm has the skill and experience to handle litigation relating to alleged white collar crimes such as fraud and theft from one’s employer.
- Drunk driving — Stopping drunk drivers is a worthy goal, but sometimes law enforcement crosses the line in DWI arrests. Even if you’ve failed a breathalyzer test, we can help you counter an allegation of driving while intoxicated.
- Drug crimes — For all types of drug crime cases, our attorneys conduct a thorough review to determine if a controlled substance charge is based on improper evidence or tactics.
Whatever the allegation or potential punishment, our goal is to ease your emotional burden as we vigorously pursue justice on your behalf.
Contact a dedicated New York defense attorney for a free initial consultation.
Edelman, Krasin & Jaye PLLC defends clients against criminal and traffic charges in the five boroughs of New York City as well as Nassau and Suffolk counties. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 855-507-4984 or contact us online
. We have offices in the Bronx and Westbury, Long Island.